DIY Bath Fizzies
What You Need
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 3/4 cup corn starch
- 2 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 3 tsp water
- 2 ml essential oil
- Put all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Combine liquid ingredients in a spray bottle.
- Slowly spray the contents of this bottle into the dry ingredients, mixing well with hands as you go.
- Mixture should hold together when squeezed without crumbling.
- Firmly press mixtures into moulds and allow to set for 24-48 hours until hardened.